Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Taipei!

Me very busy today… busy planning for my Taipei trip! Muahahaha!

I am going there for a week, but then it seems like its not enough! I have been trying to squeeze in all the places I want to go, and everyday seems so packed… How??

YL is only game for eating and shopping. I want to do hot spring, and some sightseeing as well, which she is ok too.

After much planning and some eliminations, here is my tentative itinerary:

Itinerary:

Day 1 (31 Jan Wed)
Arrive at CKS airport.
Dinner @ 西门町.
士林夜市 (if have time)

Day 2 (1 Feb Thu)
Taipei Underground malls
五分埔
饶河夜市

Day 3 (2 Feb Fri)
九份, 野柳, 金瓜石, 基隆
淡水 / 情人桥 / 渔人码头
士林夜市

Day 4 (3 Feb Sat)
WuLai Hotspring

Day 5 (4 Feb Sun)
杨明山
六福村 / 小人国
Cashbox KTV

Day 6 (5 Feb Mon)
Martyr’s Shrine
Hello Kitty Mall (Just for fun ;p)
天母
西门町

Day 7 (6 Feb Tue)
Last minute shopping
Taipei 101
6.25pm Dept to Sg

Other then the weekend, which we had planned to go to the outskirts, but decided to stay in Taipei so we can go to more places, the rest of the days seems so packed right? What do you think? Any better suggestions? Any other places worth visiting that I missed out?

I have been surfing the net and reading the guide books for info.. I think last time when I had exams I also not so hardworking wahahaha!

I haven’t applied leave yet. Hope boss approve… If not, … She definitely will la, hor?

No comments: