Thursday, January 04, 2007

Now Is The Present!

Just had lunch at Smith Street. XO fish slice bee hoon. Yummy! Why I was there? To return the Vietnamese costume lor. I thought ML had already returned it, but when I was standing at the copier this morning, she said ‘Ei, wanna go Chinatown for lunch later? 顺便go return the costumes.’

Had wanted to see if there are any uniforms to buy. Oh yes, I have yet another D&D next Friday. Theme – Uniform. Some of them suggested going in our old school uniforms. Please lor. Who, tell me, who still have their school U with them?? Sexy nurse? Flirty housekeeper? Oh, I saw Superman on the teaser sent by the organizer. Superman also uniform meh? *Scratch head*

Oh, and we heard someone will be wearing golf uniform. What is golf uniform?? A polo shirt with pants. Wahlau, lidat also can? Then I wear beach uniform la can? T-shirt with beach shorts. Kekeke… Or I wear office uniform. Just go in my normal office wear, can?

Bubbles wanted us to wear a camouflage-print skirt with army green racer back top. Simple enough. But then we wanted to see if there are other people dressed up first. We don’t want to be the only odd ones out!

Shhh… Organizer says if you don’t wear according to the theme, they have gotten ready extra sets of uniforms for you to change into. So better just wear something.

Actually, the fun of D&D is to just go for the fun of it, and part of the fun is dressing up to the theme, isn’t it? I am sure there will be other people also dressed up, and we will not be the only ones. Only then can you truly enjoy mah, right?

Any other good suggestions what uniform to wear?

The recent bombing in Bangkok had mum made up her mind not to go there in mid-January. She had wanted to go to visit my cousin, who had married a Thai lady, and recently had a baby there. Mum had planned to spend some time in Bangkok with my aunt, and maybe go to some other places nearby. But the bombing had her change her mind, and go to KL instead. Also good la. If she goes, we will all be worried about her, anyway. So its good that she stays away too. And good thing is, I got her air-ticket cheap. So not that heartpain also ;p.

They still have not found the culprits responsible for the bomb. Scary right. Political warfare? Religion warfare? Who knows? Nowadays, anything is possible. Even a whole airliner can go missing Hijacked by terrorists? Maybe. . Pilot lost his way? How can that be? But then, like I said, nowadays, anything is possible. I very contradicting, I know ;p.

Which is why, we should all the more treasure what we have now. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Or even in the next minute. Why are we all worried about what will happen 10 years down the road, when we don’t even know how tomorrow will be?

Yes planning is important. But whats more important is the present. Now. Take for example, you save and save and save, and deprive yourself of everything you want to have or do, thinking in future you can still do or have whatever thing it is. Who knows, when the ‘future’ comes, will you still be able to do or have? Even if you have, it may not be useful to you, or you may not be able to use it anymore. Know what I mean?

Aiyah, think so much for what? Just enjoy while we can la!

No comments: