Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do You Think...

…. The society can accept a child, whose parents are not married legally?

…. Environment will affect one’s happiness?

…. Surroundings can determine how you grow up?

…. Marriage is necessary?

These are things I was chatting with a friend about. We both had different viewpoints on all the above.

I felt a strong 'no' to the first question, and ‘yes’ to all the rest.

He said the exact opposite of what I did.

What say you?
***************************

The aunty came close to me and whispered something in my ears. Very close. I don’t mean to say she is dirty or what, but I am not comfortable with that. After she left, I quickly used wet tissue to clean myself all over.

Is there something seriously wrong with me??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they will not be stereotyped...its a modern world. Parents create a lie for them to protect themselves anyway in case someone asked them. Relatives and close friends...well, you can't do anything to stop them from doing that. Just do what you think its right. Afterall, you are the top of the food-chain hehe

Rose said...

they will not be stereotyped, yes... but then, i m sure there r pple out there who just likes to build their happiness upon others' sadness... hmm... u know what i m saying??? kekeke... anyway... everyone has their own different views, so i m not trying to prove anything here okie... ;p

TuT said...

no further comment though ... but basically, different people, different perspective. i guess it boils down to how a person wants to live his/her life. end of the day, how you lived that counts. these are the stories you can tell to your kins.