Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 13 2007

Its a lazy Saturday. Slept most of the day away, only stepped out to the supermarket to buy Elfie's food. Oh, and I went to the wet market today! This is the first time for many years, I think since my Poly days. It hasnt changed much... And its an experience! I was a little nervous because I am not sure where to buy what, which stall is best, which uncle/aunty is nicest... But well, I survived, because I only bought... minced pork! Haha!

Yesterday I reached home late. Late in my standards, probaby the night is still young to others haha. After washing up and everything, it was already about 12midnight. I know I know. Very early, but its way past my bedtime. I am an early bird ok hehe.

Yesterday was fun fun fun. I had not laughed so much in one night for a long long time. So much that by 7pm, I was already very tired from laughing. I took a few photos, but I am contemplating whether to post them up because:

1. I look really fat. Instead of a boring nurse, I am a FAT boring nurse...
2. There are many faces in the photos. I am not sure it will be ok to post them up...

If I dont post them up here, I will send to you by email ok? ;p

I had planned to detox this weekend. But then, when I went to the supermarket, there was a mini foodfair right outside the supermarket. The smell of the otah was so tempting! I coudnt resist buying them for dinner! I will start my diet next week... (did I say the same last week? hehe)

Oh yes! Good news is: My boss approved my leave!!! Yeah! Now I can really plan my trip to Taipei. Was so worried before that I couldnt plan it at ease...

18 more days...

No comments: