Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Start of A New Year... At Work

Its the start of a New Year at work. Not a very good start, but I will survive it, no problem.

Oh, yes, and I do remember the resolutions I made, and will add on to the list:

1. Lose that 10kg (or was it 5?)
2. Do my work well (Not that I didnt want to do it well before, but, well, I can do better ;p)
3. Spend more time with mum
4. Be a good and responsible owner (To Elfie)
5. Be more independent (Afterall, I have only myself to depend on right?)
6. Take less cab
7. Save more money
8. Learn driving
9. Upgrade myslef (I still have no idea how yet)
10. Be more patient and tolerant

All looks so easy to achieve, dont they? Not easy I tell you. Take No.1 for example. I shall just say I am not that overweight. Its always easier for really fat people to see results, but for people like me and many others, its so damn difficult lor. Even if I do lose that 5kg, I can assure you it will not make much difference to how I look now... So, should I still do it? Hahahah!

In any case, I shall TRY my very best to stick to these resolutions, and TRY my very best to make things work.

Some random photos I took, and didnt post up because of my stupid PC at home.


The 'tower' we were told to build with straws during our D&D.
It collapsed in the end...


The sky on 26 Dec. The clouds were so low, I thought I was in Genting!
I brought Elfie to D's house to play with his dogs.
Elfie loves Bubbles (The dog, not my buddy)!
The skinny guy in the background is D.

Elfie's scar. Can see? Pls pardon the a-hem ;p


Elfie's new bed! It comes with a blanket and a bolster.
Cute right?

Elfie loves his new bolster



I am supposed to be fresh and good after such a long break. But I am not. All the more I dont feel like coming back to work. I had a bad headache last night. Was it because I knew I had to come back to office today? I dont know...

Ok, I shall be very positive. Things can only get better, right?





2 comments:

TuT said...

Your PC is not stupid lah ... it's the earthquake in Taiwan that affected the whole region of South East Asia. I am surprised that you are still able to upload blogs post-Christmas.

Rose said...

but but but... i can post at other ppl'e house leh... which is why u can still see my updates...

but my heart still goes out to all those who lost their homes and loved ones....