Monday, January 15, 2007

January 15 2006

Its a blue Monday. Don’t feel like working. But then, I should be happy, because my leave has been verbally approved! Yippee! First thing I came back to the office today was to apply for leave officially haha.

Now YL and I are planning which hot spring we should go to. Its between 北投 (Beitou) and 乌来 (Wulai). Have done some research, and we both heard that the temperature of the hot spring in Beitou is around 40°C, and Wulai is around 80°C. 80! Can cook already!! Think I cannot tahan stepping into and soaking in that kind of temperature. But then, we also heard that we can add cold water to make it not so hot. But, add cold water already. Is it still pure hot spring water? *scratch head*

YL also found out that one of the resorts in Wulai has been condemned for being dirty, and impure(?). So have to make sure that we don’t go to that one as well. Anyway, I guess we will need to do more research on it before we decide on which one to go.

I have been wanting to upload some uploadable D&D photos here. But, I cant download any photos in the office! The PC is not able to detect my camera cable suddenly. I don’t know why! Sobsob… I have already downloaded at home, but then I couldn’t send them back to the office by email because even one photo is too huge, plus my home PC is lousy. And I didn’t bring my thumb drive home, so I couldn’t transfer the photos.

So, I guess I will bring my thumb drive home today, transfer the photos from my home PC to thumb drive, and can only upload the photos here tomorrow. Wait la ok? Hehe

Bubbles is sick. She called me to help her check some things, and she was practically croaking over the phone. Poor her still has to travel to Shanghai and Beijing this week for meetings.

Bubbles, take care and come back in one piece ok!

I happened to read one of my earlier posts over the weekend and realized that after my Phuket trip, I had said that I will not want to take a budget airline again. But then, I guess the cheapo side of me got the upperhand this time, and still I am going to Taipei on a budget airline. Well, save the money for shopping and food mah, right? Hahaha all my excuses!

Wondering how much Taiwan dollars I should change. I am expecting to spend mostly on food, shopping wise, because it is still winter there, I guess will not have much to buy. Well, I may be wrong hehehe. Hmm… how much should I bring…

No comments: