Monday, January 15, 2007

D&D Pictures

OOOOKKKK... Here comes the photos!! After trying umpteenth times to download my pictures, I finally succeeded! Phew!

I wont be putting up alot here. Will be sending to you by email!



Mee Sees helping the Doc put on his robe

Er... some famous wrestler?


A group of primary school students with their nerdy teacher in the lead. This is really funny, because the teacher looks really nerdy, and the students all happened to be very small sized, when the gals tie up their hair, they really looked like small kids!



The nuns and the 60's Mata


Erm.. Some character that claims to be from The Harry Potter series...


A gang of colourful rocksters


A team wearing jerseys



One of the格格


Ok, the rest, I really cant post here, due to obvious reasons. Wait for my email la, which can be anytime from tomorrow to next week, because it is taking a blardy long time to upload the pictures!

No comments: