Friday, January 05, 2007

Clean Freak

I think there is something wrong with me.

I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME!

Especially strangers. Even if it is just a brush on the elbow, I hate it. Like just now, during lunch, I was buying food from the stall, when this woman who was queueing behind me kept touching my back. Like she cant wait to get to the food. I was at the Yong Tau Foo Stall mah. So must choose what you like right? And since there is a queue, so must wait for the person in front to move then you can get to the food if it is right in front of the queue right? She just stretch her blardy arm across my face, to the front and TOUCHED MY CHEEKS with her hand/elbow/whatever-that-was!!!! I turned to glare at her. But she just couldnt get the hint, and did that again for a few times. Nevermind, I 忍!

Then we joined another queue that was to wait for the food to be cooked and served. Of course she queued behind me again. This time, she kept pushing my back. The queue is not moving, how I move??? Although she just did it very gently, I don’t like! And she kept using her handphone to sms, and used her handphone to poke at my back. I turned around and stared at her for a while, but she pretended not to see. Just kept pushing and poking at my back. I felt like shouting at her ‘Can you blardy stand 1 meter away from me???’

I am usually not a touchy person. Even with my very close friends, I only OCCASSIONALLY give that hug, or let her hold my elbow when walking together. Even my mum, I only hold her when crossing the roads, or going up/down the stairs. Other than that, absolutely not.

Don’t talk about my boyfriend la. That is different ok…

Basically, I just don’t like anyone touching me out of the blue. I stress again – ESPECIALLY STRANGERs! I also don’t like sweaty palms, which is the main reason I keep delaying my dance classes. When I go on the MRT, I avoid leaning on the glass panels at the door, because I have seen people who are so sweaty on their backs lean on them, and I see the stain they leave on the panels. Yucks! Ok, I understand they might have worked very hard, or after school ECA, that’s why I never complain. I just AVOID leaning on the panels…

And I don’t like people touching my things without my permission, ESPECIALLY STRANGERS, or people I am not so close to. Even my ex-boss, whenever he used my phone, I will clean it with wet tissue without fail every time. I hate to see or touch my things to find them wet or oily with unknown reasons. Which is why I carry a lot of tissue and at least a pack of wet tissue with me all the time.

I try to avoid a certain race, I shall not mention which, due to obvious reasons. Because the majority of that race I have seen are not very hygienic. Ok, I know not ALL are like that, that is why I said MAJORITY of that race I HAVE SEEN. I worked in a large MNC before and that is the observation I made about that race.
Like, they will not care if the food is meant for everyone to share, but they will use their hands, whether clean or not, to grab the food to eat.

Like, they will not care if the cake is meant to be eaten as one pience and not a handful, they will just use their hands to ‘cut’ the cake and leave the remaining on the plate for someone else (I have seen it with my own eyes. One of my fiercer colleagues scolded that person and made him eat the whole piece hahaha).

Like, they will not care if leftovers will attract ants or roaches (my arch enemy!), they will just leave the food wrapping or box or whatever on the desk and refuse to just bring them to the wastebin. They expect us to clean after them! Grr!!

Like, they will not wash their hands after they come out from the toilet, no matter big or small business they do inside. Yucks! And imagine they use their hands to take food from the plate…

See what I mean? Its not me right? There is nothing wrong with me right?

Ok, maybe I am simply a clean freak…

1 comment:

TuT said...

clean freak? maybe you should watch the movie 'the aviator' .. and tell me who's freakier?

by the way, you could have just farted on her :P