Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not Meant To Be

Had lunch with Bubbles today. We have not had lunch together for a long time already. She had been traveling, and sick. Poor Bubbles…

We were chatting away happily, gossiping and bitching about the people we both know. Then she asked me about my Match.com guys. I just shook my head and told her they are all out for ONE thing. Which is, well, only part of what I am looking for kekeke. So easy meh? Say match then match?

I can’t reveal too much, because I suspect that one of them might be reading my blog still. All I can say is: None of them is my cup of tea.

I told Bubbles about my experience with them. She told me that maybe I formed my first impressions too fast, too early. Just like the case of Vince, her friend.

Remember we went to KL sometime in September last year, and met her friends there? Vince is one of them. He is the generous one that paid for almost everything there. I remembered he was driving and the four-letter-word just flowed out from his mouth very naturally every 10 seconds. Both of us thought that he was trying to impress, and very much like a spoilt brat. Bubbles, however remained in contact with him, and found that he is in fact, a very nice, mature, gentlemanly, homely guy. ‘Just the way you like,’ she said.

And I am not sure if I heard wrongly, she said that ‘He was trying to go after you’ or ‘I asked him to go after you’ (Bubbles did I hear wrong????). The night we went Velvet, he actually asked them to go dance so he can have some time to talk to me. But I was cold towards him, so nothing happened. *scratch head*

‘Too bad lah. If not you 钓到金龟婿了,’ she said.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiis it? Aiyah, too bad lor. Maybe it’s just not meant to be. *shrug*

3 comments:

TuT said...

mistake number 2 : never engage in pre-judgement.

Rose said...

er... wats mistake number 1??

TuT said...

err .. refer mistake 1 in your previous blog (revealing your weaknesses)