Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nothing Happening

Its another lazy weekend. Had actually arranged for a picnic with the Beachgals, but because of Elfie’s infection, I decided to stay home. Bubbles is sick too. So I guess the picnic is cancelled. Sorry gals…

I seem to be closing in my world upon myself again. Its me and myself most of the time. But somehow, I am starting to love it.

Being on my own, I can do anything.

I don’t have to bother how others feel.

I don’t have to worry I say the wrong things, and offend people not knowing it.

I can go out anytime, and not worry being late, or do the I-so-hate-it waiting for latecomers.

I can arrange anything, anytime, and not worry about others’ schedule, dangling my own in midair.

It’s not a good sign, I know.

But I am not always like that.

I am still looking forward to my Taipei with YL. I think it will be fun, because she is always so OE hahaha, and that, sometimes makes everything more exciting.

And I was looking forward towards today’s picnic as well, because I always enjoy being out with them. They make up one of the pillars in my life. *Hugs*

Tomorrow is the start of a new week. Hope it’s a good week ahead.

To everyone: Have a good week ahead!

No comments: