Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Broke!

One more day and I am off to Taipei. And I am not done packing yet. I don’t know what to pack. I opened my wardrobe last night, and discovered that I really have very boring clothes. All dark colours. All sama sama pattern.

Booooooooooooooooring….

Alternative: Buy in Taipei.

Good idea? Hehehe.

YL and I are all prepared to eat and shop, eat and shop. Spend money spend money.

When is my money gonna come in again?

And I have not done any CNY shopping. For clothes, for goodies, for gifts, for anything.

When is my money gonna come in?

I need to go for a haircut, manicure before CNY, go waxing.

When is my money gonna come in?

I need to bao angpow for my mum, change money for her to bao angpow.

When is my money gonna come in?

I need to send Elfie for his grooming, make sure he has enough food for CNY, taxi fare to send him to and fro when I bring him to parties.

When is my money gonna come in?

I am damn broke man!

No comments: