Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stunning

2 of the bloggers whose blog I read regularly got hitched to each other recently. I was truly happy for both of them, because I had thought that they are quite compatible. Not only me, many other readers feel the same way. So, when I realized that they were together (no names or blogname was mentioned in their blogs, but it was pretty obvious), I felt happy, even a little excited for them.

But today, I felt a little disappointed by the gal. She posted an entry that was so blardy obvious that she is trying to tell everyone who her boyfriend is. And to think that the guy has been trying so hard to hide his true identity. I mean, she did not say out loud who la, it was VERY obvious lor. Like trying to show off.

I mean, ok, if it was me, I would probably show off too, but then, I just felt that it was rather distasteful of her to do that, especially since both of them are ‘celebrity’ bloggers. I don’t know. I just felt disappointed. Maybe I felt that he deserved better.

Or maybe, I am plain jealous ahahahaha. Maybe… How come everyone can find their true love except me? Not say I am eager to get married or what. But I just want someone to care for, to call when I am happy or sad, to share my joy and sorrows, to pamper, to be with, that’s all. Why is it so easy for others, but so extremely difficult for me?

P/S: If any fan of hers is reading my blog, don’t flame me please. I am just writing how I feel in MY blog. ;p Okok, if it makes all of you happier, I will say something more objective. Erm... Maybe she and boyfriend have discussed it, and they agreed that she should put it in her blog. Maybe she showed boyfriend the draft before she posted and he was fine with it. Maybe boyfriend decided its time to show face and for a start, he should appear in her blog, which is full of her pictures. Maybe… Enough or not? Hehe…

Maybe I am simply PMSing… Hahahhaa!


*********************************

I was MSNing my friend this afternoon when Bubbles called me. I turned my head and she saw my MSN picture and exclaimed ‘Oh, I was about to comment on that picture.’

‘I know, very sluttish’, I said, before she could say anything.

She nodded her head and giggled.

Well, I have different opinions. Some say I was ‘stunning’ (hahaha! Stunning? Which part? Because when you look at the picture, you will be stunned beyond words? Ahahaha!). Some say it’s the ‘I-know-something-but-I-aint gonna-tell look. Some say photogenic. Some, like Bubbles (and myself la) said it was sluttish.

Those who have seen it, what’s your comment?
******************************


I saw Xiaxue’s blog about her nose job. So shiok to be a celebrity/professional blogger right? Imagine getting paid to go for plastic surgery, or should I say making enhancement to yourself ;p?

If it were me, which part of me would I want to change?

I want higher cheekbones.
I want a sharper nose.
I want more deepset eyes.
I want sexier lips.

This is what I told a friend this afternoon. Hahaha. Might as well change my whole face right? Then in the process please make me 2 inches taller, and 10kg lighter. Then everything will be perfect. Then maybe I can really be S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G Muahahahahaha!

Who wants to join me?
************************************


For some reasons I don’t know, my office PC cant read my camera cable anymore… I cant download the pictures in office anymore! Why like that???

1 comment:

TuT said...

err ... i would try to do some makeover first instead jumping in straight into alterations. that's like a permanent thingy ...

ur photo? i think you look cheeky, that grinning-evil look! hahaha ...