Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dreams

Happy New Year to all!

Just came back from Director's new apartment. Yeah, all my friends seem to be getting their own apartments. All except me... nevermind, I am sure I will get it too someday. Someday in the future ;p.

I had a funny dream last night. I can still vividly remember it. I was in some class of some sort. The teacher asked us to do a short assignment on the spot - think of the reasons, and ways you want to die.

Funny right? Why I had this dream, dont ask me, because I really dont know why.

After like 15 minutes, the teacher began to get people to write their answers down on the white board. And soon, it was my turn. Reason, I wrote heartache. How, I wrote suicide. And I heard a commotion in the class. I turned my head and said 'Can what. If you are heartbroken, you will be sad. If you are very sad, you will want to commit suicide.'

I woke up at this point. And I asked myself why I was having this funny dream.

If you are thinking I have a tendency for suicide, I can tell you safely NO. Because I am one who is damn scared of P.A.I.N.

Really. Ok, If you ask me how I want to die, and I have asked myself this question before. I had given it a serious thought before. And my conclusion is - I will never do a suicide act.

Please lor, ask me to go for a blood test I also scared of that tiny little needle. How to commit suicide you tell me.

Slit my wrist. Cannot. I really scared of pain. When I get a small paper cut on my fingers I also pain like mad already. Ask me to slit my wrist? You must be kidding!

Jump from a tall building? No way! I can imagine when I hit the ground, what kind of pain I will feel. I know, people say that before you can hit the ground, you are already unconscious. But, who knows? I may be so lucky that I get to witness all those moments before I die. I am not gonna try my luck THAT way.

Hang myself? That is, I am sure, very torturing. Before you die, how long will I suffer from trying to struggle to get my breath. Eeeee... I dont want to imagine!

Sleeping pills? What if you dont die, and end up having to pump your stomach, and you vomit like mad when you wake up. I have seen my friend before, and I dont want to be like her. The aftermath is very painful.

So I conclude that, I, Rose, will not commit suicide.

I am forever the happy-go-lucky-Ah-Q Rose that all of you know.

Happy New Year!!!



2 comments:

TuT said...

a dream like that may not necessary means negative things lah ... a death or suicide could also signifies something bad will end.

Rose said...

hope so hope so! all bad things come to an end, all good things start happening now! ;p