Friday, January 26, 2007

Anything Happy?

I realized that I have been blogging a lot about my frustrations, anger, unhappiness, sadness, seldom about my happiness. I think I should blog more happy stuff, so that people reading this can be happy too.

But hor, right now, I can’t think of anything happy to blog about….

Lemme think… *thinks hard*

Oh yeah, my mum is back today! I can have a little more freedom, as in I can go out with friends more, have more flexible timing… not that it makes a lot of difference, but having one more person at home always makes me happier. :-)

And I am only 5 days away from Taipei! YL and I talk about it everyday, discussing where else we can go, where we can give a miss, what we must definitely try, how much money to change, how much extra to bring…

Oh, and I finally changed my money yesterday! So happy that I found a moneychanger whose rate is higher than the one I wanted to go to - 21.13. Not bad right? Kekeke…

I was walking around after changing money. It was still early to go back to office. The I saw D, my neighbourhood doglover friend. He works in the vicinity. I wanted to go say hi, but he was so engrossed in his work that he did not even notice me walk to and fro in front of him. Bah… But then, 认真的男人最有魅力… Kekekeke… I waited a while for him to finish what he was doing. But people just kept walking up to him, so I gave up. I walked back to my office, and along the way, see if I could catch Bubbles, who was doing her manicure. And I saw her happily swinging round in her manicure chair, talking on the phone. I went in to fetch her back to office, because she forgot her pass. She proudly showed me her nails. Nice! *


But then I have phobia of crystals and diamantes, since the last time I did it. The poor manicurist spent like half an hour cleaning them off for me! So, unless I am getting married, or unless there is some important event that I have to doll up, I guess I won’t do it again.

Hmm… I really can’t think of anything very happy to blog about now. Maybe when I come back from Taipei, you will see a happier me!

* Bubbles very busy, no time to blog so I show her nails for her hehehe

No comments: