Friday, January 12, 2007

Another D&D

Today, I have another D&D. This time the theme is – uniform. Remember I was asking what to wear? Well, I am a………………*drumroll* boring nurse.

Me and Bubbles and another colleague went to the costume shop to rent our costumes. The first shop we went to had many different types of nurse’s uniform. The only problem was… we all cant fit into any of them.>< I mean, they are really so small lor. Even Bubbles cant zip it all the way up, not to mention me, the elephant. So we went to another shop, which is just around the corner, to try our luck. This time, we found it. The costume looked much nicer, and the kind lady boss altered the dress according to our sizes, and wash them for us. The other shop, just chucked us the dresses and insisted that we could wear them -_-. Please lor, cannot means cannot. If we burst the dress, no need to pay huh? So, being big in the business doesn’t mean that you give the best service.

We had great fun and plenty of laughter choosing our costumes. There are really lots of things you can be, that is, IF you want to be, or dare to be. Like, we saw this dustbin, tree, gingerbread man (who wants to be a gingerbread man??), a Coke can, and many many others.

Bubbles kept worrying that we will be the only ones to dress to the theme, but then, it seems that a lot of people are doing so. Ok, some are boring. Like I said in my earlier post, some wear sports uniform like tennis wear, golf wear. But there are many others who are very sporting, and really go out all the way. We have Harry Potter series, the Ching/Ming dynasty princess (whom are known as 格格) series, Chambermaids, Pirates, and what have you. I think it will be fun! I will have my camera ready. I hope it doesn’t fail me tonight…

If I managed to take the pictures, I will definitely post it up. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

TuT said...

have a great night out yeah!

can't wait to check out the photos.

Anonymous said...

kinky....