Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Role Play, Bondage, and What Have You

I was surfing the forum I visit everyday and saw the topic: Role Play under the section Obstetrics & Gynaecology, where they ask all the questions about the birds and the bees.

I was a little shocked to see so many people, girls to be exact, are so agreeable to… should I say kinky sex? Role play, bondage, outdoor sex (and I really mean OUTdoors) and what have you… And mind you, most of these people are only in their late teens to early twenties. Am I getting old or am I just conservative??

Ok, some of my exes did ever reveal their fantasies to me before, but nothing very kinky, and we never really got around doing it anyway hahahaha.

Does the above really make sex more enjoyable? Do you really feel good when you feel being raped, or if you imagined having sex with your brother/father? Yucks, not for me…

Bondage, ok, I know sometimes it adds spice to the routine/boring sex life. I don’t mind trying it if I have the chance hahaha.

Blindfolding makes you anticipate what the next move is because you have no idea where that person is heading next. Being tied up makes it more exciting because you have no control over the whole thing. Being a passive person, I will let the other person do the navigating hahaha. Of course the one navigating will have to be gentle, because I don’t wanna get hurt in the process. Violence is a big No-no for me. If I lose a single hair, that’s it. He will not get away with it scot-free kekeke.

Outdoor sex… is not really appealing to me… because I am not exactly a very outdoor person. All of you will know by now I am terrified of creepy crawlies. Which is the reason why I prefer to stay indoors most times. Like some of my dates would think that a stroll in the park, or sitting down on a bench in the pavilion in the garden would be nice. But I would give a very skeptical look, scout all the surroundings, still give a very skeptical look before I sit down very unwillingly. Any single movement will have me jumping up from my seat and exclaiming ‘There is something moving there!’, and sweeping away anything on my body/clothes that wasn’t there in the first place. Nah, that wouldn’t be very romantic, will it? Hahaha!

Oh, some of the girls have done it in cinemas before. Cinema? Wouldn’t it be very.. er… distracting? Imagine in the midst of a movie, you start to hear ‘ooo… yes baby… ah…’ coming from somewhere in the cinema? Hahahaha! What would you do if you hear them? Search for the source? Or continue watching the movie as if nothing happened? Or, join in the fun? Hahahaha!

Hmm… how adventurous am I really in this? I have no idea, YET. That, is for the next lucky one in my life to find out ;p.

5 comments:

sassyjan said...

Eng wah cinema have comfy sofa seats at the back.
Perfect for hanky panky. When I was younger. I used to like the cheap thrill of 'playing' there. hahahaah

Rose said...

sassyjan- wah, the games u play... so exciting! and, u r not that old, what...

TuT said...

yup, they certainly add spice :P

i have read articles that sometimes sex happens rather frequently in the airplane's toilet. now, being a frequent traveler ... i definitely not seen a case! hmm ... maybe its those long haul flights.

Rose said...

even if really happens on the plane, also wun let u see la! hahaha

Anonymous said...

unless you are the main actor...with the stewardess perhaps...ummm....kinky!