Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Realized That...

...I risk losing my health, with the eating habits I have. I mentioned going for dinner last night with Gangster and gang. Before she came to fetch me, I was watching TV, and as I glanced at the clock, it was already 8.30. And I realized I was not hungry at all! Not forgetting that I did not have breakfast, and did not finish my salad which I had for lunch. And I am not one bit hungry. I know that a lot of people on diet will envy me, but then, I realized that this, might not be very good for my body. I thought of all the people who had everything, except health, and start to panic abit. I had wanted to just eat a little bit for dinner, before I had this thought. But after the realization, I decided to make myself eat more normal. I want to be healthy more than anything. Fat ma fat lor, hor?

...I have neglected many things and people in the course of doing some other things that I thought was important. I might have hurt some people around me, who cared for me, not knowing it myself. Or maybe I did know, but did not want to acknowledge it. I decided that I should start to be more mindful of the fact that there are people who love me as I am, and should not do stupid things to hurt them anymore.

...My bank account depletes faster than I blink my eyes. Ok, I take that back. Faster than… I make money. I do not have savings. Zero. Zilch. If something should happen (touch wood!) and I need money urgently, I will die very ugly. I should start my retirement planning. OK, I have insurance, but is that sufficient? I don’t think so. So, I better be good and stop spending every cent I earn every month.

...The crystals and beads on my nicely manicured fingers are dropping one by one (or two by two as a matter of fact when I checked everytime), and that this kind of nail art is only for Tai-tais and superstars, who do not need to do anything on their own. Sadly, I am neither. I need to do chores at home. I need to work on the computer a lot, which means a lot of typing. I need to handfeed my beloved Elfie. And thus, crystals and beads are just a waste of money. I should just stick to simple French, or painted nail art.

Ok, I shall start being good…… After my Taipei trip ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-43505-0004673-2 thats my account number. i can help you save if you want.Starting before Taipei's trip ahehehe

Rose said...

if u wanna help me save, y not u open an account for me and deposit money inside monthly? kekeke

TuT said...

no no no ... deposit into this account number 5143-6562-0585. i help both of you save.