Thursday, November 30, 2006

New Year Resolutions

Year end is coming soon. Yes, besides all the parties and yummy food that I will be stuffing into my mouth, there is also this thing called New Year resolution.

No doubt, I never seem to remember my resolutions shortly I made them. But this time I shall make easy ones so they can be achieved easily hehehe…

Resolution 1:
Get into my boss’ good books = Get a good appraisal – Get a good bonus

Though it is abit too late now to do anything about this (because I think she has already graded me), but then, it doesn’t harm to get into her good books now, in case I don’t manage to find another position, or another job in the next year, then at least I can get a good bonus?

Resolution 2:
Lose 10kg….

…..Make that 5 wahahaha… Ok la, if I can manage 5, I am more than happy already.

I have signed up with Amore. Believe me, I am starting my first class this Saturday.

Resolution 3:
Learn driving.

My mum has been urging me to learn, so I can chauffer her around when my lazy brother refuse to. She even offered to pay for my lessons! Hahaha.

Mum: Money is one thing. Making the effort to learn is another. But then, since you so want me to learn, I will make it my New Year resolution this year to learn.

Resolution 4:
Take up a course to upgrade myself, or learn a skill.

What, is a very good question. I haven’t thought about that myself. Give me some time…

Resolution 5:
Read more. Gain more knowledge.

Okok, some of you will say that I already read a lot. But all those that I am reading now are for leisure only.

I need to know more things. I feel like a frog in the well now. I need to improve my geography, in case next time someone ask me where is Liechtenstein and I don’t know.

That should be about it for now. Will add on to the list if I can think of anymore.

Boss coming back tomorrow…

:((
..........................................

Okok, I shall stop whining and work hard towards my New Year Resolutions now!

No comments: