Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Burnt

It’s a Sunday, and I am in the office. I know, I know. Working on Sundays may be a common thing for many people out there, but not for me lor. Dont understand why I cant say no to my boss.

She called me on Friday to ask me about the meeting today. She asked me not to lock her room door because she MIGHT need something in her room. Then she paused for a while and said ‘Actually…’ I braced myself for what I knew was going to come next. ‘Will you be available or not? Can you be there? Just in case I MIGHT need you to help me do something.’

Thats my boss. She doesnt know what she needs me here for. But she just wants me to be here, JUST IN CASE. Damn ‘just-in-case’….

And my colleague just told me the gathering time for tomorrow is 7.15am. Shit man! Means I have to be here… latest 7am! Means I have to wake up at 5.30am! ARGHHHHH!!! How long havent I been awake so early???

There goes my shopping for new digital camera and dinner dress plans. Better go home early to snooze tonight…

No comments: