Monday, November 06, 2006

Dream Guy

My luck with men has never been good. Either I meet them too late, or they are simply jerks and bastards (pardon me for my language).

For some reasons I do not know, I attract a few calibers of men:

1. Married men – Somehow, married men find me attractive. Maybe these are the men that are truly unhappy in their marriage. Maybe expectations change after marriage, and when expectations are not met, arguments occur, and so, these men find the meek, chin-chai, sensitive (sometimes), understanding me very attractive. Hahaha… I am getting more thick-skinned…

2. Mature men – Maybe I have aunty look, older aka-more-mature men find me alluring. Please, someone tell me this is not true…

3. Men out for fun ONLY – Or, maybe I have the CFM look, men who are out for flings and ONS tend to ask me THE question. Is it meh? I got that look meh? Please also tell me this is not true…

4. Men who are out to ‘depend’ on women – Does my face say that I am very rich? Or very generous? Or very gullible? First 2, I dont think so right? Last point, I guess in a way, yes lor. I tend to be rather trusting, so I seldom will question people, unless I am really suspicious.

So you see, not that I dont want to get hitched and settle down. How to settle down when all the men I meet are like that?! Ask me to be mistress, I buay gum wan. Ask me to be part time lover, I cannot, because I am those that will call as and when I feel like it. Sooner or later, will kenna slapped by the wife. So how, you all tell me?

Good men, who dont want? Mr. A, for instance, is a good man (Although he would have scored minus points for straying). G, for instance, is also quite good. Just that he keeps looking around, and asking the impossible from me.

And as for my good neighborhood friend D, he is also a good man. But then, I repeat myself again. D IS ALREADY TAKEN. If not, you all think I still sit at home and rot meh??? I would have chiong all the way to make him mine already loh! Not taking into consideration he is younger than me, AND he is only friggy 51 kg! (Ooops! Sorry D! For revealing your weight to everyone! ;p) How can my guy be lighter than me???

My dream guy?
At least 170, weigh between 70 – 80kg, depending on his height.
Able to make me laugh.
Earn enough to let me be Taitai. Taitai meaning can dont work, go shopping when I like (bills all paid for), play mahjong, go travel once or twice a year, etc etc.
Be there when I need him to be (i.e. when I need someone to pick me up from some place etc)
Know how to have fun when its time to have fun.
Know how to be serious when its time to be serious.
Love dogs. Because I do.

What did I call him? Dream guy. Guy that only appear in my dreams.

Muahahahaha! Ok, I laugh at myself first, before you all do…

1 comment:

Paran said...

Rose. Your blog made me smile... Good luck!