Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Tiny Little Spaghetti Top

Look what Bubbles bought me!



Chocolates!!!!! My favourite!!!! Yummy!



Why only left these few, is because I have eaten some.. Actually now only left 3, because one of the wrappers is actually empty.. Hahahaha I only saved it for the photo!

How, tell me how to lose weight when I keep feeding Bubbles sinful breakfast, and Bubbles keep buying me sinful snacks?? Hahahaha.

I have signed up with Amore, but have not made the effort to start any class yet. Nevermind, I have 3 months’ grace to start my program. Also thinking of taking up more sports. Blading? I have to buy new blades. Mine, I have thrown them away because they have grown rusty, and I think the wheels wont move anymore hahaha. I asked Bubbles about hers. She said probably the wheels have fallen out hahahahaha.

Badminton, anyone? Ms HP, when are you gonna book the badminton court again and let us play at your CC?

What else can I do? Swimming? I don’t mind, but then I will need to invest in a swimming cap. Because my hair is already dry enough as it is. And I will have to swim very early in the morning, or very late in the evening, when there is no sun, because I do not want to be tan. I am already not very beautiful, so I can only try to maintain myself the way I am now hahahaha.

I feel bloated and ugly… I know I am not very fat la, just that I have big arms and thighs, and tummy. That’s all. Not very fat la. Hahaha!

Who am I trying to kid??? I cant even squeeze into plenty of my clothes now. But I still keep them, telling myself that one day, one fine day, I will be able to squeeze into that tiny little spaghetti top again.

Tiny little spaghetti top, wait for me ok?

1 comment:

Qweetina said...

For records, these are handpicked choco and they are sold by per piece..dats y rose only got 5.. Kekeke