Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bitch!

Dont know whose handphone, silent mode, keep receiving smses today. Make my PC make those noise, make me anticipate sms or calls, keep looking at my handphone, but nothing comes in. Must be that temp guy, always talk on the phone with his friends, what hot chicks, what check them out. KNS, not say he very hot himself.

Temp guy, please keep your handphone far far away from my PC can? Dont make me anticipate then be disappointed can? I am supposed to be the one receiving sms when my PC makes that sound. I am supposed to be the one who gets many calls and smses. You are supposed to be working hard, not talking to your friends about chicks. If you continue to do this, I will go and tell your supervisor about it.

I know I am being bitchy.

1 comment:

Qweetina said...

Oh..so it wasn't YOUR hp?! Kekekek..I seriously thod it was yours!!!! I thod "wah rose nowsadazz so popurar".. I so jealous...