Friday, December 01, 2006

Hijacked!

Its been a busy busy day for me. Suddenly seems like I have a lot of things to do. So, you see, as long as you want to, there are always things to do, just a matter of whether its what you want to do, and whether you want to do it or not.

Its December!

December = Birthday = Xmas = New Year

It’s a happy month!

I have made appointment with the vet to spay Elfie after Xmas. Is it a little cruel for me to give him such a post-Xmas present? Kekeke…

I am planning to take the whole week post-Xmas off, so it will be a long long holiday for me. 23 Dec 2006 – 3 Jan 2007! Woohoo!!!

Main thing is to nurse Elfie back after his ‘operation’ la, but then also a chance for me to try to do some spring cleaning at home. Really need to clear some space for some things that are still lying around in all parts of the house.

My boss came in late today, because she went to the bank to settle some outstanding issues. And she has 2 parties waiting for her for telecoms.

And Bubbles had to hijack her first thing she came into the office! <_<>

2 comments:

Qweetina said...

Oops sory dear..but if I dun catch her..can't move thgs la..paiseh paiseh.. Hope your elfie baby not hungry until goto eat newspaper kekekek

Rose said...

kekeke... i know la... i aso know she hard to catch... her rubber time puts me off sometimes!