Monday, November 27, 2006

Family Trip 2

We are planning our 2nd family trip over Chinese New Year. Any suggestions, anyone? Where can 5 adults, 1 elderly woman, 3 kids go for a holiday?

No beach resorts if possible, because I have not fully recovered from the sunburnts on my head yet…

Probably not a place that celebrates Chinese New Year, so that the shops, if any, will be open when we go there.

Beach resort is a last resort… If we cant think of anywhere else to go. At most, I will hide in the shade all day long, which I don’t mind hehehe… I also don’t wanna get any darker than I already am!

Anyone heard of Bandung Resort? My sis said it’s a mountain resort in Indonesia. If you have been there before, or knows what we can do there, please let me know ya.

Thanks in advance!!!

No comments: