Monday, November 13, 2006

Maybe...

I know how easy it is to fall in love, but how many can actually keep the love going strong? Love that only lasts the split seconds, is it still love? Or only love that is everlasting can be considered love?

Is it always easier to stray than to keep in the same track? Is the grass on the other side always greener? Is it always things that you dont get is always the best? Is it always hard to cherish something/someone that you already have, or gotten too easily?

I have realized since my first break-up that there is no wound that never heals, nor is the I-will-never-love-another-again is really true. Because there will definitely be another, and another, and another. But why is it that I still have grown-ups, and supposedly mature people telling me the same thing, and expect me to believe them?

Maybe they think I am stupid…

Maybe I really am… Hahaha… Maybe I want to be stupid…

Maybe…

1 comment:

Rose said...

Annonymous - Maybe.... Hahaha