Friday, November 03, 2006

Why Are We Waiting, Why Are We Waiting....

*Yawn yawn yawn*

Couldnt stop yawning today. Think I can just yawn non stop for hours and hours to go. Hope I can leave early today. Blah! Why must she fix the teleconference at 6.30pm??

Sometimes I think it is very inconsiderate to let people wait for her indefinitely. I mean, we have work to do too. Ok, maybe not me, but others who REALLY have work to do, instead of wasting time sitting around waiting for her.

I know that she has a zillion things waiting for her to do too, so all the more she should understand that time is precious, right? But NO, sorry, her style is: Let them wait lor, they can wait one what. I was a little stupefied when I first heard that. Because I am not one that will waste other people’s time on purpose. This is one thing that I strongly disagree on.

A half hour meeting can become a 3 hour meeting. A meeting supposed to start at 3pm can start at 7pm. 4 hours of plain waiting. How many things can you get done in 4 hours? Plenty I believe.

Well, who is the boss here?

No comments: