Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Love Shopping!

I have been shopping a lot lately. The online kind. Plus the normal shopping kind.

What I bought:

Scrapbook stuff
– Papers from Made With Love – 60 bucks
– Frame, embellishment, stickers etc from Scrapbook Cove

Body lotion
- Victoria Secret Strawberry Champagne body lotion and body splash


- Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry body cream and body splash (in the process of getting)

Facial Masks
- SKII Mask

- SKII Eye Mask
- Red Wine Mask
- Milk Energy Mask

And this is my loot for my past 2 weeks only…

Godma I started me on scrapbooking. I have done some pieces, but they are too ugly to be shown to the public, so I shall keep them private and for my own eyes only hahaha. One day when I feel confident enough to display my work, I will post them here.

Scrapbooking is an expensive hobby. Very very expensive. Every trip I make to MWL, I will spend at least $50 on materials. And that is very rare. Rare meaning usually I will spend hundreds of dollars there. Now, I have got lots of papers, some tools, some stuff for decorating my pictures. And most of it still sits at home on the table. I take them out occasionally to admire them, and then put them back into the box I store them in. I just did 2 pieces for E’s wedding, but because I did not have the frame to frame them up, I did not give them to her on time. Nevermind. That will be her Christmas pressie from me hehehehe.

I am a sucker for body lotion. I already have loads of them at home, and 3 more Natural Source Sugarcane Body Whip at Elfie’s Godma I’s house, but I am still looking for more. Why, I do not know. Maybe I have a big body ahahahaha. BUT, I have to clarify this point – I DO use them regularly. I love to slab all those cream on my body and smell like heaven afterwards. The feeling is oh-so-good! Also, all this is to keep my body moisturized and smooth like baby (I wish!). I so hate to feel dry and see my skin like fish scales. Yucks! That’s a no-no for me. Which is also why I started to invest heavily on hand cream (I have 1 in the office, 1 in my bag, 3 at home, which 2 are still unused) and foot lotion. I love the smooth feeling of my feet everytime I finish a pedicure.

See the names of the body lotion that I ordered? Don’t they all sound so delicious? I am currently using the Bath & Body Works one and I so love the smell of it! Too bad BBW doesn’t deliver to Singapore addresses… sobsob…

Those who know me well will know that I love tissue masks. I have loads of them at home. All kinds of brands. And yes, I am still buying more. Collagen mask, Rose mask, Red Wine mask, Rice mask, Whitening mask. All I have. What else do I need? *tapping chin*

Like that how to save money?

No comments: