Friday, November 03, 2006

Tired Week

*YAWN*

Its been a tiring, tiring week. Been working late (And I really mean LATE) whole week, and when I had the chance to go back early yesterday, I had to stupidly agree to meet my ex-colleagues for dinner…. Just dont know how to say NO. Or maybe I wanted to go out, after being cooped in for so long.

Was supposed to meet them last Friday, but I totally forgot about it until K called me on the day itself and asked me ‘Have you forgotten about our date?’ I kept quiet for like 5 seconds before she said ‘Keep quiet for so long means yes la’ and burst out laughing. They couldnt make it too, lucky for me. If not, I kenna the crime of being forgetful and heartless ;p

K passed me the blood pressure machine after like half a year, and E passed me her wedding invitation. She is getting married in… 2 weeks time! Shit, and I have not lost a single gram of the fats in my body!!! Sigh, guess I will just have to appear the way I am now. Shit! And she said there is this rich and available man in her hubby’s brother team. Grrr!!!! Oh well, if he likes me, he will have to like me the way I am hahahah. If not, too bad la!

I am craving for a lot of things…. Crabs, hokien mee, ice cream, mala steamboat, beef noodles… The list goes on. Sigh, how can ever lose weight when I keep craving for all these sinful food???

Gangster asked me if I wanted to go Shenzhen. I toyed with the idea and was rather tempted. Then I realized boss would be around on those days she proposed… Sigh… Plus I have to cover for another gal who will be going on leave the same week. So its fated that I cant go. In December, I promised Gangster. If I do not go then, I will never have the chance to go before she comes back. Yes! Gangster is coming back! Just a question of when now. Should be soon.

Gangster was very funny. Because I asked her some questions, like if I were to go over, how should I do it so the others will not be suspicious of our relationship? She replied ‘Ya, I also thinking of how to hide you’. Muahahaha…. I not easy to hide lor. Think I can hide in her pocket meh… She said I could hide in her washing machine. Yeah right…

I think I will be resting at home most of the weekend. Made appointment for my facial on Saturday already. Hope it will be a good session. Sunday, probably go watch movie with D. Then go home early to catch up with my beauty sleep. I desperately need it.

So long everyone… Catch up real soon. Cher, jia you! We wait for you to go party ya…

No comments: