Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No Life? Get One!

I have been reading quite a few blogs for the past months. Some regularly, some as and when I felt like it. Sometimes, I read the comments that people give to the blog-owner as well, just for fun and out of boredom. It struck me that many people out there, have no life of their own like me. Reading other people’s blog, is fine, because I do the same (hahaha), but then giving negative comments, to the point of lecturing people, is a different story.

I mean, you are only reading it from a website. How much of it is true or untrue, you wouldnt even know. What gives you the right to tell the blog-owner how right or wrong he/she is? Unless you know the person, and you know what happened exactly, then I have nothing to say. But if you are just a stranger who happened to chance upon the blog, then just read it for fun and laughter and out of Kpo-ness. If you want to drop a comment, please do write something constructive, or, maybe something that’s harmless. Please do not go around scolding / lecturing people when you are not even sure what exactly happened.

If you really have nothing better to do, then why not try to get a life of your own, instead of looking at others’ and criticizing theirs?

I am glad I am not someone famous, and that not many people know about my blog. Because I am sure that I will not be able to be strong like those I read, and be nonchalant about the criticism they get.

No comments: