Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Impatient Me

Just encountered another 2 carcasses of my arch enemies again this morning. Strictly speaking, not carcass yet, because they were still moving! But it wont be long…

Why is it that they are re-surfacing again after only such a short period of time? Is it because of the rain? We have fixed the rubbish chute door, so it cant be from there. Or can it??

I will seriously consider a man who will block them from me, help me get rid of them, clear their carcasses for me, my hero.

I just read Elaine’s blog, and she mentioned that men should at times, be slightly chauvinistic. I totally agree with that statement! *Applaud Elaine*

I am someone who doesn’t like to make decisions a lot. When I can, I will give this important task to someone else ;p.

When I go out with a guy, I prefer him to make all the decisions, from where to meet, what time to meet, to ordering food and drinks, unless there is something specifically I want to eat or drink.

For those of you who want to date me, please do not bother me with all these nitty gritty things ok. Please have a proper plan, and know what to do, instead of everything also ask me to decide. I like to just follow, ok?

(I was blogging happily this morning when I was rudely interrupted by a colleague usually based in China, and is back for some reasons, and decided to sit at Bubbles’ desk. For the benefit of those who don’t know, Bubbles is outstationed, so her desk is empty. AND HE CAN SEE WHATEVER I AM DOING!!! So I had to stop drafting my post and pretended to be hardworking. Continue after lunch!)

For that matter, I am not an indecisive woman ok. On the contrary, I think I make decisions quite fast. I really don’t like to be婆婆妈妈 you know. So I really hate it when other people are. Yes, I am a damn impatient person. All my tolerance has been lost over the years. To what, I don’t know. Maybe its accumulated, and once I start losing it, it goes like running water.

Like when I ask someone what to get for lunch, ‘随便’ is a common answer. But if I ask 3 times, and I get the same answer 3 times, I get fed up. And that person better eat whatever I buy or else!

Ok, I know I do the same sometimes, but I don’t think I will give that stupid answer if I am asked 3 times. At least I will say ‘whatever you buy’, or whatever comes into my mind at that time.

Like when I ask someone whether free or not, wanna go out, many times I get ‘看先’ for an answer. Well, 看 what? See if you got other dates, if not then you agree? Not first come first serve one meh? I am your reserve? How long must I wait for your answer? Right till the last minute? Fat hope! I will ask the next person already.

Like when I ask someone wanna meet or not, very often the next question I get asked is ‘Who else is going?’. Ok, I understand that not everyone is sociable and like to meet people so it’s a relevant question to ask if you know you are being invited to a party you know that many people you don’t know, or dont't know very well, will be attending. But if you know that its an outing with a group of close friends, why do you still need to ask that question? Is there someone you don’t want to see? Or am I not good enough a companion for you? I don’t know.

And when I do find my other companions, please do not complain that I have change of heart ok.

All I know is that I get damn impatient and fed up easily nowadays.

Well, yes that’s me. The damn impatient me.

No comments: