Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HELP!!

I know I am blogging a lot today, but there are too many random stuff happening, and I just put my thoughts here as and when I feel them.

I just had a shock jab.

My ex-boss has asked me out for dinner to catch up loooooooong time ago, but that did not materialize because of many factors. So I texted him to ask if he was in town.

H: I am out of town, but will be back next week.
Me: Ok, text me when you are back then maybe we can arrange something?
H: Cool… How is ur job?
Me: Terrible… my boss is hard to please…. Thats all I have to say. I know how nice a boss u r now…
H: What abt ur work?
Me: My boss is based in China… blah blah blah…
H: Oh so you work alone a lot… Not sure why u want to meet me? You like me or you not sure?

That last reply of his shocked me a lot a lot a lot… Am I being too sensitive, or did I send him a wrong signal or what? How was I supposed to react to that? So I replied him.

Me: Huh? Meet u to catch up. U r a nice boss and friend…
H: Cool. Will call u next week when I am back. Thanks for the compliment! :)

HELP!!! I am very scared leh!!!! I dont want to meet him anymore caaaaaaaaaan? Who can save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

2 comments:

Qweetina said...

He is prob looking for some ONS.. Ask him go top ten la.. Chou botak (I presume he's one)kekeke

Rose said...

no wor... he not botak hahahha... i relle scared leh...