Thursday, March 01, 2007

Waxing

Last night, I went for my waxing session with Godma-I. Having been busy with my trip and CNY and stuff, I have not gone for about 2 months. Growth has been quite densed, despite the fact that I am not that hairy a person.

I was early for my appointment. At the reception area, my therapist looked at me and exclaimed ‘Your hair very long already hor!’. She was referring to my hair on my head lah, not anywhere else for that matter. I kept wondering if she had bionic eyes or something, and could see through my clothes that my hair (elsewhere) had grown long.

I think, this is something that you have to go regularly. Otherwise the hair will grow even stronger, more resistant to pulling and waxing. As my therapist was applying the hot wax, I picked up a magazine to read. And when she pulled, it was so painful!!! I gave a little jerk out of shock, and pretended to be engrossed in whatever I was reading. If I could have seen myself in the mirror, I am sure I would have looked like O_O'''. I know my eyes are not that big… But, you get the idea how painful it was…

Ok, in order not to scare people off from waxing, I have to say that the pain is still bearable. Just that I was not expecting any pain, because the few times I have done before, it was not so, well, painful. So, the pain came as a little shock, and thus, the ‘drastic’ reaction from me. BUT, it is still bearable lah.

Godma-I said it was painless! Ahaha… Maybe she does it more regularly than I do, so even if her skin was supposed to be more sensitive, and thus more prone to pain, she still felt it was painless.

So Bubbles, next time ok?

Oh, I secretly took some pictures of the waxing place to show you people roughly how it looked like. Some pictures are dark and blur, because I took without the flash, and I was trying to be fast. I did not want them to think I am a spy or something kekeke.

The whole place is… well, girlish and princessy. A lot of pink, and feathers around the place. Erm… maybe I am not a very particular person when it comes to ambience, so as long as the place is clean, I am ok with it…


The 'equipment' - hot wax, strip wax, moisturiser etc etc etc...
The mirror in the waxing room, with feathers surrounding it...

The 'bed' where you lie on when you are being 'waxed'



There is a room where you can clean up before getting 'waxed'.


The cleaning area. There are taps where water will squirt at the right place when you turn it on...
Sounds kinky yeah? Hehe

The liquid soap they put there for you to clean 'your cookie'. Why 'the cookie', I don't know...
The mirror in the 'washroom', also surrounded by feathers..



Thats it folks!
If you want more info on the place, leave me a message at the chatbox or comment la...
Ciao!







1 comment:

sassyjan said...

eh. interesting leh! where at is this?