Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Worthless Piece of Shit II

Was complaining to Bubbles about boss last night. She may be used to boss already, but I am not, yet.

You see, one week ago, boss wanted to me plan a full year schedule of meetings, which I did, with a simple chart, with the meeting names and dates. The boss said boss doesn’t understand my chart, and asked me to do a complicated one, with all the little details, like what time to eat and shit. So I did, but only the first round of meetings in March and April. When boss ‘approves’ that, then I shall continue with the rest of the year. Boss agreed. So I went ahead to plan the first round of meetings, calling this and that to check on the timings and whether the schedule is workable. After many rounds of ding-dongs, I finally sent the ‘final’ version to boss’s secretary in wherever boss is now, and asked her to show boss to see if boss is ok with that.

Who knows, the secretary left me a Yahoo message, and I saw it when I got home last night. She said that boss got VERY angry, and shouted at her in front of a lot of people. That boss told me to do the schedule a month ago, and till now, I have not done it. That boss wanted a full year schedule, not a 2 months one. That boss only wanted a simple schedule with dates, and not the details. And asked her specifically if she understood what boss wanted.

Is my memory failing me, or am I a total idiot???

Sometimes, I really feel like one.

Like such a simple task and I am taking such a long time to do it, and do it wrong.

Like such a simple thing and yet I do not understand.

Like boss told me so many times, and still I do not get it.

Like I am really such a worthless piece of shit

No comments: