Monday, March 05, 2007

A Worthless Piece of Shit

Scenario 1:

HR walks into boss room with a letter, that boss deems very confidential.

HR: XX, this letter I will make a copy and give you.
Boss (Eyeing HR with a look of doubt): Ok, but that letter is confidential. Can you don’t hold it like that? Shouldn’t you put it in an envelop or something? In future please be careful when you handle such documents.
HR: I know, I am only walking from my desk to your desk…
Boss: Yes, but that is very confidential. Please don’t do that in future.
HR: ……….


Scenario 2:

Boss with me in office sorting out some documents. Boss asked me to photostat the documents, so I went out.

2 seconds later – ‘Rose, come in,’. So I put the documents down on my desk on and went into the room.

Boss: Where are the documents?
Me: On my desk.
Boss: Those are very confidential you know. You cannot leave them on your desk! Anyone can see! Just one second is enough for them to see everything! Take them in!

I walked out and bring the documents in again.

Boss (Takes out boss’ niece resume): Photostat this one first. 3 copies. Put the rest in my room now because you are not photostating them first. Photostat this one first, bring it back to me, then when you want to photostat the rest, then take them out.
Me: ………

FYI, the documents boss wanted me to copy was boss’ personal bank statement, the page with the points boss accumulated. And why I left them outside was because I was called back into the room within 2 seconds.

I hate it when boss is stressed. Because that’s when boss starts to get jumpy over the slightest thing. And in my current mindset, I cannot stand jumpy people.

Boss wants to have different meetings in different provinces within 2 days, and boss wants to have lunch and dinner as well. And I get scolded because the timing of the flights are not what boss wants, and boss has to travel during meal time. I am so stupid, and inconsiderate to plan things that way.

Am I to blame for all these?

Sometimes, I feel like a worthless piece of shit…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...i would have shove those bank statements up her ***. If its so confidential, she should have photostat it at a maximum security photostating room herself. Now, since you have done the photostating for her...wonder if she would s.i.l.e.n.t. U?...scary huh...aheheheheh