Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another Me?

For some reason, I have been feeling very tired and sleepy for the past week. No matter how much I sleep, how early I sleep, it doesn’t help. Like last night, by 9pm, I was already half asleep, but because I wanted to catch my favorite CSI, I kept my eyes opened. But by the time CSI finished, and CSI Miami started, I couldn’t do it anymore. I told my mum, I am going to bed.

I read somewhere that drinking Coke too much is bad for your bones. *Gasp* I better stop drinking it everyday. I want to be able to stand straight when I am old. I want strong bones. I better start drinking milk, and take calcium pills now. *Makes mental note to buy calcium pills*

I also better, start exercising *smiles guiltily* I signed up for Amore, and till now, have not done any class yet. I better do so before the membership expires, I think in September.

That, shall be part of my diet plan. You know, all the clothes that I bought loose, have all become tight. I can’t stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore! Except maybe for my face ahahahaha. I mean, I have to look into the mirror to apply my powder and everything right? So it’s a no choice thing, not that I am so gorgeously beautiful that I can’t stop admiring myself, lah.

So, it’s high time I do something about it. Eat less, I can. Exercise, errrrrrrrrrrr… Ok, I can too, if I make myself start. *startexercisingstartexercisingstartexercisingstartexercisingstartexercisingstartexercising*

I feel that my arms and back are aching. Every night, without fail, I will feel it. I think, I need a massage. *makes mental note to make appointment*

I need to get started packing to shift office. Actually, I have started, lah. Just that some things, I really have no idea how to pack. So I pack those easier ones first.

I have so many things I want to do, need to do. Sigh, can I have another me to help me?

No comments: