Friday, March 30, 2007

Expressionless Face

Ok, I guess I was just damn pissed off yesterday. Pardon me for the vulgarity used in my last post.

Bubbles said I was getting old. She said that I told her I would buy breakfast today, so we could walk around during lunchtime. REALLY???? I genuinely cannot recall saying that. Must be the rage in me yesterday… Sorry Bubbles, I buy you lunch later ya?

Actually, I was in the mood to walk yesterday, because I felt like not working. But then, Bubbles was busy, so we just took a quick lunch and walked around the vicinity, which was nothing worth walking, really.

Not that I wanted to shop, although I do need another pair of black heels, because the one I bought was too high. I think it easily comes to 3 inches! And I don’t think I can keep walking in those, come a day should I need to do a lot of walking. So yeah, I need one more pair of lower black heels.

But, since I will be going to KL next week, I should tahan till I am there, and see if I can get anything, right? If not, I can always come back here and buy from good old Charles & Keith.

I took a bus home with Coliq-M yesterday. She had not been feeling well, and taking MCs quite frequently, as I see it. But then, I also suspected that she was going for interviews, which I told Bubbles. We both knew that she was not very happy with her work, and worse, recently, due to the reshuffling of office space, she had to decide which boss she wanted to follow. She supported 2 bosses and they would be at different levels after the move, you see. Suay suay, she chose the one that did not want to take her, so basically she had no choice la.

All these Bubbles told me lah, and of course I had to pretend that I did not know. When Coliq-M told me she had to follow the one she did not want to follow yesterday, she did not sound like anything. I mean, if it were me, I would probably show a black face whole day already. I am those whose face will show how I am feeling.

But Coliq-M was very expressionless lor. Yes, I knew she is like that before, but then, at that spur of the moment, I just felt that she is another dangerous character to be wary of. This kind of people, you never know how they are really feeling, what they really think of you.

I am a very simple person. What I say is what I have in mind. What you see on my face is how I really feel. And sometimes, I think I say too much, so much that it’s so easy for other people to anticipate my next steps. Easy to manipulate, I should say.

Maybe, I should learn to hide my feelings. To be like Coliq-M, face expressionless hahaha. Good?


Flower Power
2 stalks of Roses – Mutual Feelings

No comments: