Thursday, March 29, 2007

WTF!

LT just called to say that Mr. Y asked for my number. And she said ‘Don’t reject him if he asks you to go out ok!’

Wahlau! You mean I MUST go out with him if he asks? I cannot reject him meh? I cannot decide who I want to go out with, and who I don’t?

‘He will make a very good husband, I tell you!’

If he is so good, take him yourself lah. Or introduce him to your so many other single friends. Why me???

‘He is very caring. You see the way he chiong all the home just to get the extra helmet.’

Ok, I give him credit for that. But who knows, it may be them who told him to go home and get it?

And I cannot stand men who are shy. 3 times we met, and I think we did not speak more than 15 sentences. Not counting the time when I was drunk and talking nonsense of course. If I am the one who have to make small talk all the time, forget it, ok?

Another thing I cannot stand – his fingernails. No matter what excuse they gave for him, I still don’t understand why he has to grow them long, dig nose? I don’t know. I personally prefer men’s nails to be short and clean.

‘Don’t keep thinking that he is 4 years younger than you. I have friends whose husbands are 8 years younger!’

I don’t fuck care whether your friends’ husbands are younger or older, but I cannot accept it, ok?!

STOP PUSHING ME TO THIS PERSON CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...thats why you are so pissed. its ok..vent it all out and you will be fine. (excuse me i have to go cut my pinky finger nails ;) )

Rose said...

ei, get it rite, i m not pissed bcos of his pinky fingernails, but bcos of the way i m 'forced' to go out with him!!! the more they force me, the more i get pissed with his everything!!!