Thursday, March 08, 2007

My new laptop

Yeah! I finally got my new laptop!

Went down to IT Show today after lunch, thinking I want to avoid the weekend crowd. Warao! These people like no need to work one. Thursday afternoon also so crowded man! I cant imagine if I go down on a weekend. I think I will become sardine!

Basically, I am IT idiot, so ask me to buy laptop is not like asking me to buy a piece of clothing, or a skincare item, which I can confidently do so. I stood and ask the booth assistants alot of stupid questions, before proceeding to the next booth and ask the same stupid questions. What specs, what RAM, what processor, what Intel or AMT (something like that), I all don't know.

In the end, I bought a Lenovo 3000 N1000. Ok la, I think its good enough for my kind of usage. I had wanted to buy a model that is more expensive, with more functions and more hard disk space, but my 2nd sis kept nagging and nagging, and end up, I bought one with just basic functions, but cheaper by at least $500. Well, good la, save money for me. Kekeke...

So, hopefully, next time, I can blog at home, so I dont need to save and post it in the office.

Hopefully, I can post pictures more quickly.

Hopefully, I put this investment of mine to good use.

And now is my bedtime.... See you all tomorrow!

No comments: