Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weight, Hair, and Me

I put on my MSN that I wanted to slim down 15kg. Wahahahaha! Sounds a lot, doesn’t it? Everyone is msning me about it. Hahaha! But I think I need to. I miss the days when I weigh a mere 43. But then, that is totally not achievable now! Sobsob!

So I think, 48 is more achievable, and I guess, will look healthier. So… make it 10 instead of 15 lah. *Chuckles*

Note: I am not 58kg YET, by the way…

Hey, wasn’t that one of my New Year Resolutions? So, I should start to do something about it ya.

How?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eat less is for sure. I am sure I can do it.

Exercise. This is the difficult one. As you ALL may know, I have signed up for Amore, BUT have not gone for any class yet. So, it’s high time I start, else the membership will expire in September (I think), and my money will be down the drain.

I have signed up for dance class too. Street Salsa. Is that the same as the Salsa I always see on TV? I have no idea. Will let you know when I find out.

Walk my dog more. Well… This is also a form of exercise too, right? Hehehehe… Elfie happy, I lose weight, I also happy. Best of both worlds.

I am very inspired by Miko. Look how much weight she lost! I am sure I can do it too, with abit more determination.

Give me your encouragement pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze…

I am starting to love my short hair. Feels so much lighter. Save so much shampoo and conditioner. Drop less hair. Kekeke. I am happy!

But then, one thing still bothers me.

When I had long hair, sometimes, my hair will go into ‘restricted areas’. Like in between the ‘2 little hills’ in the front. I am the kind who cannot stand a little bit of itch and will start fidgeting if anywhere is itching. So, last time when this happens, all I need to do is to flip my long hair back.

But now, when I have short hair, and this still happens. Because they drop and fall inside, and stay inside, because of the obstruction to fall further down onto the floor. And I can’t just dip my fingers in, and pull the hair out. Because it is unsightly to do that in public you see.

Lucky where I sit in the office, there is always nobody around, so I can easily do that. I just hope that no one will suddenly appear from the corner, and see what I did, and tell the whole world about it.

‘Rose just pulled hair from her bra!’

-_-'''

No comments: