Friday, March 23, 2007

Bo Liao

Boss is still talking business in her room, at this unworldly hour, while I try to pack more files into the boxes provided. But as I packed, I realized that the more I packed, the more files seemed to surface, files that I have never seen before, or even known their existence before. Feeling the stress now, I decided NOT to pack anymore tonight. What a logic… Kekeke..

I sat down at my desk, and stared at my PC. Then I remembered Bubbles asked me about Mr. A. So I called him. He was stuck in a jam, on his way home, feeling frustrated and was halfway through smsing a complaint to the authorities. He started grumbling and grumbling about the jam. Then he apologized for grumbling, when I was the one who called. I told him its ok, and thanked him for curing my boredom. So it’s a win-win thing, he gets to grumble, I don’t get bored. And we continued to talk, while he drove home. I shall not bored you people with our conversation ya.

Until I heard the beep-beep-beepbeepbeepbeepbeep sound of his car reversing into his parking lot, I said it was time to say bye. He said ‘Wah! Like that you also can hear ar!’ Of course lah, I am not deaf, what… (This part, he asked me to write, so I did kekeke).

And so, now I am blogging away, in the silence of the night. What to blog about, hmmm… Let me think…

I really admire boss’s energy. At this time, I am usually tired, stoned, and can’t do anything much except stare at the TV, read a book, or sleep. But boss, is still talking and talking, full of energy. How boss manages to do that, I don’t know. Boss doesn’t seem to need sleep, or food, or water, or go to the toilet. Today is a big exception, because boss drank a lot of tea, and went to the toilet 3 times. Usually, within the day, I only see boss go once, or twice at most. And boss asked me to buy her food twice. Must go buy 4D and Toto.

No sleep, no food, no water, and yet still have such good complexion, no eye bags, no dark circles, not much wrinkles. How nice… I want to be like that too. How come I sleep so much, drink so much water, go facial, still got eye bag, and I can see some wrinkles coming out from I-don’t-know-where. This is not fair…

Ok, as you can see, this is really a very bo-liao post, just to keep myself occupied, while boss keeps on talking in the room. BUT, I think they are finishing soon. This is the last project they need to talk about. So I shall stop, and pretend to be working hard, so I can get good bonus this year. Kekekekeke…

Ciao!

No comments: