Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nothing Much To Talk About

Nothing much happening recently. Nothing much to blog about. Bottlenecked. After not even one year of blogging. Maybe I blog too much, so that’s why I run out of topics.

Oh yeah. JNC bought me the book on blogging. Must go back and finish reading it to get some ideas kekeke (Ok, I confess, I am only halfway through it ;p).

I love this group of friends I have. They never fail to make me happy, and always full of surprises. The only thing I miss about leaving that company, is the many friends I have mad. I still keep in touch with quite a few of them.

Princess Pork Chops, Princess Chicadelic, Princess Ditz, Lost Sheep, GQ, YL, LA, MT, JNC, Bor2Lee.

They had a warehouse sale last Saturday, and I went to see what good deal I could grab. I met one of the retail leaders whom I have not met for a long time. Funny, because I frequent the departmental stores, but seldom bump into him.

He told me ‘I will remember you forever…. Because you did my diploma graduation project for me!’ Ahahaha. I almost completely forgot that I did his project for him, until he reminded me that day. Luckily he passed his diploma, if not I will be the main culprit…

He also said that he missed the days when we all were still around – lunch together, laugh together, chitchat together. Now, everybody minds their own business. Everybody lunch on their own. Everybody keeps to themselves. There is no bonding at all.

Of course lah, you think its so easy meh. Someone (like me ;p) has to take the initiative to gather everyone together mah. Someone has to make sure there is bonding time mah. Someone has to be the person who take care of all the shit work, and let them all go enjoy mah.

Funny how I managed to do that, because now, I am the anti-social one, not bothering about anything else outside the one meter diameter of my work space. Why huh? *shrug*

~~~

Flower Power
1 stalk of Rose – Love @ first sight

No comments: