Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy Morning

I started the day with a constipated face. No, my boss is not back. No, it’s not boss giving me problems.

You see, I am covering for my CEO’s secretary, who has gone on a holiday, today. I am not exactly stressed. But, CEO wor. Must be on my toes right? Afterall, I have not worked with him before, don’t know his style, so have to be careful lor, right? And also, since this is the first time I am covering for his secretary, I have to show him I is capable one, right? Who knows, when his secretary retires, I may be the next one… Muahahahahahaha!

Anyway, the earlier part of the morning has passed without any major meetings. *peace*

Eldest Sis emailed me something about slimming down 10kg this month. She said it came just in time for me kekeke. Because my MSN message is currently ‘Can I Slim Down 10kg?’.

I have been good. I ate only apples on Saturday, apples for breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Come dinner time, I buay tahan liao. How can anyone stand eating just apples???? I ate for 1.5 days, I cannot take it already. I can’t taste anything else except apples. I literally begged my mum to cook some porridge for me in the evening. So, I had pork and dried scallops porridge for dinner. Heavenly!

Today, I shall be good, and eat light and healthy. If I carry on this way, I should be able to lose weight, right?

*Psst, your answer better be ‘yes’!

Ah… busy now... continue later…

No comments: