Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fetish!

I told you! I told you! Elfie has a fetish for black shoes! Look what he did to my last pair of black heels!


Really, when I leave other coloured heels/shoes out, he does nothing to them, except maybe sniff abit here and there. But if it is BLACK, I can expect to find them exactly like the pair above the next morning. Ok, I did take extra care to keep them away when I take them off. But yesterday raining mah… Have to leave them out to dry abit first mah… End up, in the middle of the night, I heard Elfie playing happily in the living room, I just knew it was my heels…

Actually, I also have a fetish. Maybe some of you know about it. I have a fetish for tall guys. Wahahahahahaha!

Yes, I like tall guys. Although I am short myself. But I like, can? Tall guys always attract me. Why? I also don’t know. I just like hahahahha.

Eldest Sis brought the kids to Singapore for their holidays. Yi Kum Mo kindly offered to book a hotel for them, saying she had some discount. Here is the room at Orchard Hotel.

Got this big plasma TV!

The boys rolling about on the bed


We took the kids to see the lightings in Orchard.

The Golden Tree (As the kids called it haha)

The Giant M&Ms. See Kim trying to imitate the dummy haha!


That was as far as we got, when the kids got tired of photo-taking, and kept saying they were hungry. So we went to Food Republic at Wisma to look for ‘noodle soup’ as the kids requested. After dinner, we (Sis and I) wanted to go shopping, so we dragged the kids along with us. But they were fascinated with the aquarium at Wisma.

Matt being awed by the fishes

When I whipped up my camera, Kim was all ready for it!


Sis planned a surprise birthday celebration for BIL.

Secretly bringing out the cake and singing 'Happy Birthday'

Family portrait

Daddy with the kids

All of them wanted to help cut the cake


I bought this expensive cake ok! But then, it didn’t turn out very nice… Bah!

That’s about it for now. Abit of brain blocked today… Must be lack of sleep… nevermind, I will get plenty next week muahahahahaha!

See you guys again soon!

No comments: