Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Full of Shit

Was reading Tut’s blog. Tut is Mr. A’s childhood friend. Just recently we got ‘connected’ through Mr. A. And started reading about each other, I guess. One of his recent posts made me almost burst out laughing in the office.

It was supposed to be a nostalgic post, but when Mr. A commented, it became funny. And I commented ‘U 2 are so full of shit!’ wahahahaha!

Well, in a way, life IS full of shit. Mine is anyway. Work is like shit. Relationship is like more shit. Only thing I feel blessed with is my family and my group of wonderful friends. And Elfie. Without them, my life will be worse than shit (which is what??? I don’t know ;p).

If only life is REALLY like shit, just get it out from your system and flush it away, and that’s it. You don’t ever have to see it again. Ever.

If only it was so simple…

Still busy doing Xmas shopping, wrapping presents, meeting up for pre-Xmas gathering and gift exchange. My real real big break coming soon. Me waiting to sleep in late every morning and just slack at home doing nothing. Sounds wonder ful, doesn’t it?

Bubbles was commenting that I will make a good housewife (Just because I reminded her to clean the mug before wrapping it hahaha). I whined to her that yes, I would love to be one, but no one is willing to take me YET. Sigh…

My company annual dinner is on Thursday. Theme is Around The World. Have to think of something to wear, if not wait kenna penalized, or worse, kenna arrowed to go up the stage to do something. I skin so thin one sure cannot take it. Whats simple and nice, and I wont look like a short fat round ball walking around in it?

Tell me if you know ok!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i do not agree that all shit are the same. It comes in different shapes and form...not forgeting smell. Yes, smell. Some are hard, watery, laced with blood, mashed, dark brown, green (if you have been spooked) and also black (dont take belacan for a week)of course...usually people will just flushes them away and i do agree we have to do that or we will be drown in it...but i do it in a more constructive way and i'm not telling breahahaha...OOoooo...look at the time..i need to fertilise my plant. ciao!

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

whoever you have removed, it is not me ok. I'm the anonymous but you know who i am ;) so...peace to shit! meehehehehhee

Rose said...

u guity conscious ar.... i removed myself cos i clicked too many times... hahhaha