Friday, December 22, 2006

Too Sick To Think of A Title...

Not a good start of the eve of a long long break for me.

Had been feeling nausea since morning. LS syndromes (Actually been to the toilet 3 times already). Had a ‘tiff’ with M, my drinking friend. All in a morning. I think the fact that I am not feeling well contributes to my black face and constipated (irony is – I am LSing) look.

Anyway, I am not gonna let all these spoil my holidays, so I am going to be happy, happy all the way.

Had our Company Annual Dinner yesterday. Had second thoughts about going initially. Because I don’t really know anyone very well enough to make me wanna go. Because I was a little tired. Because I have not really finished my Xmas shopping. But because I have already rented my outfit, and because I am already there, and because Bubbles wanted me to go, I went. And because I was there, I enjoyed myself.

Bubbles was very conscious about her dressing, saying that ‘no one dress to the occasion one!’. But then what I saw was half of the people there were dressed. And we were not very out of place, what…

And this is what we wore.


Bubbles always insisted that I am not very fat, and she is the fat one.
Now you people be the judge. I am in green and Bubbles in blue.



I had a tattoo done near my ankle. Black Rose!

Pls dont mind the fat calf... I cant do anything about that...



The emcee for the night was Justin Misson. I had seen him before and I must say he is a great entertainer. He practically made all of us laugh throughout the night.

‘What do you do?’
‘Marketing.’
‘Marketing. Ok, so whats the price of the fish like today?’
‘…………………’

Of course, some people may be offended by his corny/curt jokes, but then I guess that’s what made the event enjoyable right? Sometimes it doesn’t harm to laugh at yourself…

Our COO got ‘dragged’ up the stage for one of the games. We were contemplating how to sabo him up, when Justin exclaimed ‘Ahhhhhhhhhh, there you are! The colour vaguely matches our dancer on the stage!’ And up the stage COO went! Ha! No need to us sabo! But COO was very sporting. He was asked to do belly dancing with the dancers, and he just did it. With the help of a few glasses of wine before he got dragged up, of course…

Overall, the event was entertaining, with belly dancing, table games, lucky draws and, of course, Justin.

Oh, I won a slow cooker in the draw. But I already have one, so I gave it to Gangster.

Gangster seemed abit distracted before and throughout the dinner. Don’t know what is troubling her…

We had another company lunch today. I didn’t feel like going because I hadn’t been feeling well since morning, but then just go to show face. I was not very happy because of some events, but I shall keep that private. So don’t ask me what ;p.

Ok, the toilet is beckoning for me again. I have to go…

No comments: