Friday, December 15, 2006

Thief!

Ping commented to me yesterday that I am very hardworking in blogging.

'Work also not so efficient,' she said.

Wahahaha! I admit. I blog a lot. Another comment, or rather question Ping brought up, 'Got so many things to write meh?'.

Well, I don't only blog when there is something special happening. I just blog about my daily life, and what is happening around me, and how I feel about them. May seem boring to a lot of people, but then, its my blog mah, I can write anything I like right? I am the Queen of my blog right? I set the rules here right?

Right.

Hehehehe.

Did I mention that Elaine has terminated her blog? Because some pathetic jokers started flaming her in her tag board. Well, the things they said are really ugly, I must say. If I was Elaine, I might not have taken it too. But then, like I told one other blogger, 'A blogger cannot be affected by his/her readers.' Like I machiam so experienced lidat wahahahaha. And he agreed! Ahahahaha!

Well, one day when I become a celebrity blogger then say la. Now, shall just stick to what/how I feel hehehe.

Feel so sleepy now. Couldn't really sleep last night because Elfie kept scratching the bedroom door and barking. Why? Because Eldest sis is here with her family, and she left the kids with us yesterday. Her kids have been 'air-con kids' since young, so they have to sleep with the door closed. Elfie is used to it being open and he can walk in and out of the room freely, so he wasn't used to it being closed. And I had to keep waking up to keep him from scratching the door and barking in order not to wake the kids up. YaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnÂ…

Oh, I wanna complain!!!!!!!!!!

One of out tenant gave my VP a logcake. He was away on business trip so I kept it in the office fridge. But when I went to take it today, it was gonnnnnnnnnne!!!

WHO???? Who took the logcake????

I told M about it. M said the cake might have been spoilt (because not knowing it was a logcake (I thought it was chocolates), I left it on my desk for about 3 days before putting it in the fridge), since it was not refrigerated. I hope so lor. I hope it is spoilt so whoever took it without asking will have a stomache after eating it! Evil me! Kekekeke!…

I hate such people lor. The same thing happened in my ex-company. People will just take things without asking for permission, or without telling you. If the thing doesn't belong to you, shouldn't you at least have the courtesy to ask??? Taking without asking is STEAL you know???!!!!!

THIEF!!!!!

No comments: