Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Witch

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Its past midnight, and I am still in the office!!!!

Now I know why all my colleagues in China look so old and haggard. No, I should say all those that work under my boss look so old and haggard. Everyone, except herself, who has no dark circles, no eye bags at all!

Ei, sounds like a witch who is feeding on all our youth to keep herself young eh. Wahahahahaha! Ok, I am BAD!

Seriously speaking, I think I am not suitable to be a secretary anymore.

1) My concentration span is getting shorter and shorter. At least I don’t think I can be a good one with this boss, because I am not a night person. By 11pm, I start to stone.
2) My self-centeredness is getting stronger and stronger. I am not that boss-is-No.1 secretary anymore. Yes, I still regard her as ‘No.1’, not because I want to, but more because I am forced to. That’s not a good sign…
3) I am more family-oriented now. I would like to spend more time with my mum, my boyfriend/husband (when I have one), my friends. Yes, I have a lot of time now when boss is not around, but when she is back… I cannot imagine.
4) Work is really secondary to me now. I don’t mind work, but not staying in the office. Which is like now, I wish I can burn the building down…

More importantly, I think I am plagued by the thought that one day in future, I might be asked to choose between my job and my dog/family/freedom/boyfriend/whatever, and in order not to be made to make a choice, I should start thinking hard what I want to do now, and concentrate on doing that well, so I will not have a problem when that day really comes.

I am damn tired…

I want to go home…

No comments: