Thursday, December 14, 2006

Secret Admirer

One of the forums I frequent (VERY frequently) was supposed to have an outing today, but was cancelled due to poor response. Ok, I admit. I was one of the ones who contributed to the poor response. Well, I am not very keen to meet with the people who signed up, so I didnt ;p.

Last night, there were apparently many of us who felt extremely bored, and started exchanging MSN ids. One of them, a guy, commented that I ‘don’t look like the emotional sort’. I laughed and asked him why he said that. He said “Well, all those that join forums usually are’.

Come to think of it, he is quite right. All the forums I am in, no matter whether it is dogs forum, or beauty forum, or whatever forum, there are bound to be some quibbles of some sort, even ‘catfights’. Most are due to some petty reasons. Many times, some people are ‘forced’ to ‘leave’ the forum. But sooner or later, they will come back using another nick. And then they will get ‘exposed’ by their ‘enemies’, and the same cycle repeats again…

Which is why I prefer to keep out of most discussions, except those very general ones, like food, or travel and stuff. Some members can be ultra sensitive. One little innocent comment can mean the world to them, and they will start to have illusions of you trying to malign them in whatever they say.

You may recall that I was quite active in one of the dog forums before. Even became very good friends with some of the members. But then, things turned very ugly when one of them started hurling abuses at another, and started rumours about the other one. Messy messy messy is all I can say. After that, I stuck to the 1 friend I kept in the forum. Now even when I attend outings (well I want Elfie to make more friends mah hahahaha), I will just keep to myself. Of course if people talk to me, I will still respond la, but I will keep my humble opinions to myself lor, in case someone gets hurt by my frankness, then not so good right?

Oh yes, before I forget, I made an important discovery recently. I have a secret admirer wahahahahaha!

No la. The truth is: someone from my ex-ex-company, the Lxxxxxa one, has been reading my blog. Not many people I know from there, are still there. And I did not inform many people that I have a blog. One hand can count finish – Y, J (because they gave me my voucher so I blogged about it and they wanted to see), AW (because I blogged about little Natalie and I showed her), and all 3 of them denied reading my blog recently. But this mysterious person, apparently, has been reading my blog everyday last week and this. Who on earth is this person, I have no idea.

Mysterious person, sorry if I have forgotten that I have given you the link to my blog, but can you tell me who you are???

No comments: