Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas Posting

Thanks for all the well-wishings and concern. I am feeling much better today. Not so much dashing to the toilet (haha). In fact, other than a sore arse (which only I,and myself can feel), I bet you cant tell that I have been having diarrhea for the past 2 days.

I survived Xmas eve and managed to savour abit of every dish that was brought to the party at JB-ren’s new one-bedroom apartment at Emily Residence.

Of course, I monopolized the use of the toilet for the rest of the night…


The sushi platter. Very yummy! The wasabi also very shiok!


The chicken platter. Taste not too bad too… Just a little too cold…


The Turkey stuffing and the THREE sausages HP brought.


Erm… wanted to take the ‘dessert’ JB-re bought from Osaka,
but she insisted on putting the bouquet in front… Ok…


The mistletoe on her door.

Her Xmas sock.

The pressies for everyone!

The pressies for gift exchange! A little saga because Bubbles actually FORGOT about the gift exchange!! How can Bubbles?? This has been the tradition for how many years? Hahaha… Well, somebody gotta sacrifice her gift lor… hehehe

The lots for us to pick for gift exchange. We had to use flimsy tissue paper because

JB-ren ignored our request for paper… <_<>


The rest of the photos, sorry, for our eyes only hehehhe. Will send to you who are authorized by email.
************************************************************************************

Mum wanted to order Pizza for dinner. I looked at her, meaning to tell her that I don’t think I can eat pizza (without running to the toilet) yet, but seeing that she was reluctant to cook nor go down to tabau, I called Pizzahut. But was greeted by a machine and then left to wait for a whole minute before a human answered the call.

‘This is XXX speaking. How can I help?’

Of course I want to order Pizza la! I call Pizzahut to make appointment for manicure meh?

‘I want to order Pizza’

‘Sorry, Ma’am. Due to the bad weather and overwhelming order, we are not able to make deliveries at this point of time. Can we call you back in 45 min to an hour’s time?’

-_- ok, since mum and me are not so hungry, we decided we can wait.

45 min passed. No one from Pizzahut called. So I called again.

‘Are you delivering now?’

‘Did you call earlier Ma’am?’

‘Yes I did.’

‘Has 45min passed since the first time you called?’

‘Of course!’

‘Sorry Ma’am, we are still not able to deliver now. Can we call you back in another 45min to an hour’s time to check if you still want to order?’

‘Nevermind’

When I told my mum this, she was surprised I kept my cool. I guess she knows how short fused I can get when I am rendered such bad services hahaha.Wahlau! Wait for them to call me, I think I become skeleton already!!!

I offered to cook instant noodles for both of us. Unfortunately, we are left with the dry, spicy noodles. Risking my arse being more sore, I just made do with what was available.

Wish me luck!
************************************************************************************

I was being bo liao and took photos of the many many body moisturizers and hand lotions and endless face masks I own.
Body lotions

Hand lotion

My skin care samples

My dono what masks

My Milk Energy masks

My SKII FT Essence masks and whitening masks

SKII eye masks

SKII Anti Wrinkle Masks

The Skin Food Masks

The Face Shop Masks

Miscellaneous masks


And all this is not including the ones I am already using, which consists of my many daily regime of skin care, 3 body moisturizers, 2 hand lotions. And the 3 big jars of body whip still collecting dust at Godma I’s house…

Tell me, how long do I need to finish all these??

2 comments:

TuT said...

"aiyah ... why no japanese products leh?" sighed TuT

Rose said...

er... SKII not japenese meh? hehehe