Monday, December 04, 2006

Saturday, 2 December 2006

I met the gals for dinner today. Been a long time since attendance was full. Gangster is back. Travolta is back. Just that JB-ren was down with Dengue, so couldn’t make it. And Ms Fit was not able to make it back so early.

It was an advance birthday celebration for me and Cher, but then, its just another excuse to gather and eat and drink.

We had dinner at Geylang – Frog leg porridge. But we ended up ordering more: BBq sting ray, orh lua, sotong (which tasted quite horrible). Was so full by the time we finished.

We adjourned to Mind Café after that to chill. It was the first visit to a games café for some of them. And we totally enjoyed it. Laughed so much and so hard that most of us left with a sore throat and painful stomach (from to much laughing). Will leave Bubbles to blog about the details of the event kekeke…

*************************************************************************************
Sunday, 3 December 2006

Met W for tunch at Marina Mandarin. We were supposed to meet at 1pm. But he was late. He didn’t know how particular I was about punctuality. Tsk tsk tsk.

The spread was good, but the quality of the food was so-so only. Somehow the Sashimi wasn’t very good, maybe it wasn’t fresh, maybe the cut wasn’t good.The Wasabi wasn’t shiok enough. The Dimsum wasn’t piping hot. The iced water wasn’t chilled enough.

W is a guy I met from Match.com. We had been smsing and msning for some time. But I had felt that he wasn’t THE one for me. I told him very frankly how I felt, and said that even if we couldn’t be together, we can still be friends. He very graciously accepted it.

***********************************************************************************
Monday, 4 December 2006

I received this sms early in the morning today:

D: Happy advance birthday to you this Saturday, in case I am no longer around to wish you the. I love you!

If he really loves me, would he still be sending smses of such to me every now and then? I don’t think so…

Is this considered ‘Love given freely, is never wrong’?

I had done my fair bit of trying to mend a broken relationship before, I had been even more irritating. Which is why I told myself then that I will never do the same again. When it is time to let go, let go.

I loved this part of the lyrics in one of Jay’s songs:

我会学着放弃你,是因为我太爱你。。。

No comments: